2016 | Agosto 2
Are you seeking a career opportunity in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment? For over 90 years, the American Arbitration Association has successfully helped people resolve disputes through the effective use of arbitration and mediation.
Director of ADR Services
American Arbitration Association
As Director of ADR Services, you will work with a dedicated group of professionals and will be responsible for delivering high-quality case management services and will assist with the development and promotion of AAA’s Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a career in the legal industry, and who prides himself/herself on professionalism, client service, communications abilities and problem solving skills.
- Initiate and maintain communications and information flow between parties/party attorneys and arbitrators and assist with ensuring compliance of all applicable rules and procedures.
- Manage the administration of assigned cases; maintain accurate financial records and uniform files in accordance with corporate standards, including electronic files and system records.
- Proactively identify case management issues and take appropriate action to resolve case issues as these arise.
- Inform and educate clients on ADR procedures, displaying knowledge of when and how ADR processes should apply.
- Recognize potential future business when answering general inquiries; respond to inquiries about the AAA with accurate and precise information, in a timely manner, and with a strong focus on customer service; develop and foster long-term relations with customers forming a high level of trust and respect in the AAA and our services.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable, collaborative, person with solid communications skills who prides herself/himself on accuracy and thoroughness.
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a business or legal studies (JD strongly preferred); 2 years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits program, which includes health and Rx, dental and orthodontia, vision, discounted pet insurance, disability insurance, basic and supplemental life insurance, 403(b) and Roth 403(b) retirement plans w/company match, a discounted corporate FitBit program, and generous paid time-off benefits.
The American Arbitration Association is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and considers all employees and applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.